Saturday, September 12, 2009

Davis Family Portraits







 I think I went a little bonkers with this photo shoot.   I had a lot of fun. It's always so hard for me to choose sneak peek photos....I finally just choose some and stick them on here.
I loved the way their realness SHINED through (finally fixed my previously horrendous grammar) .

She was lookin' so great in that red suit.
I already told Gene today that his legs look great, so he doesn't need any more compliments.
Don't tell David I complimented Gene's legs.  Please.


Notice Angie's left hand....(her texting machine!).  We caught it and did the rest of this shot w/o it, but this one is my favorite because it's there.  I'm lovin' it.  It should just be there.

A heartbreaker....He comes alive in front of a lens.

And I love the way this kid's mind works....Brilliantly original and out of the box.

Not a pair you wanna mess with...




8 comments:

Angie D said...

We love them! Can't wait to see the rest, but Gene is still waiting for you to photoshop out his double chin. >:o)

tacomom said...

I can't wait to schedule Megyn's!!

Carrie said...

Awww! Looks like they turned out really good! I don't envy them having to choose. I'd want them all!!

LOVE the red suit, Ang! :)

Valorie Quesenberry said...

Great job as always, Sarah! Love your work!

Nancy said...

Really great pictures! What a beautiful family...and the red suit is really nice!

Angie D said...

The red suit is a l'il too short. Eek!

sarahmfry said...

Naahh......everyone already knows you're the mini-skirt type. Wait 'til they see that kiss!

Angie D said...

I only regret that my tube top and stilettos were in the wash. :o)

Followers

What does A Piacere mean?

Click here to hear a piacere pronounced. (Click your back button to return to this site.)

Our philosophy of beauty

"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty; the whole earth is full of his glory." Isaiah 6:3

Taking pictures as a form of Worship.
Every moment a gift.
Pulsing with the Life of His Holiness.
Given for us to delight in....
All because of - and for - His glory.
So delight we must.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin